Biplano has reached an agreement with Sanrio to be the new licensing agency on the Iberian Peninsula for its Hello Kitty, Charmmykitty, My Melody, Kuromi, Bad Badtz-Maru, Kerokerokeroppi, Chococat, LittleTwinStars, Deery-Lou and Cinnamoroll articles. Founded in 1960 in Japan, Sanrio has converted the tradition of giving gifts into the company's mission. Over the years, Sanrio has created more than 400 characters and has applied them to a wide variety of products. Hello Kitty is the best known of them. Biplano has also reached an agreement with Lima Sky to be the new licensing agent in France and on the Iberian Peninsula for the Doodle Jump application. Created in 2009, Doodle Jump is an intuitive, entertaining game for all the family. In March 2012, it was classified as the third most downloaded paid for application for iPhone ever.
- Pentawards presenta el Premio NXT-GEN para Diseñadores Estudiantiles del Futuro
- Hispack creará cuatro espacios dedicados a la sostenibilidad, la experiencia de uso, la automatización y el packaging logistics
- Saica compra el grupo de papel ondulado Emin Leydier
- Albéa adquiere Covit S.L.
- Crown ofrece a los fabricantes de alimentos un nuevo paquete de soluciones de tapado